2-Hrs: Giving Focused, Effective Feedback!
By: Richard Chandler, MA, Adlerian Counseling & Psychotherapy
Myers-Briggs® Master Practitioner
Thursday, May 19th, 9:00–11:00 am.
Hampton Inn, Division & Hwy 15 N.
$39 one person, $19 each additional participant from the same organization
Stop Delivering Awkward, Uncomfortable & Unfocused Feedback by Learning the Psychologically-Informed Feedback Skills Required to be Clearly Understood the 1st Time!
- Set the stage to maximize receptivity
- Successfully deliver positive, neutral and critical feedback
- Psychologically tailor your feedback
- Minimize your recipient’s defensiveness
- Confidently maximize acceptance and follow-through from your feedback
Workshops We Provide for Organizations
- Enhancing Workplace Communication
- Navigating Change– Managing Crisis
- Improving Teams by Understanding Personality Type
- Achieving A Holistic Balance of Work and Personal Life
- Lowering Stress… What Really Works
- Avoiding Mistakes Through Crystal Clear Communication
- Building a Harmonious Business Climate
6 “Must-Have” Core Leadership Skills
Thursday, March 10th, 2016. 9:00–11:00 am
New and experienced supervisors will learn 6 “must-have” leadership skills to effectively lead teams for enhanced individual, cultural and ‘group dynamic’ savvy.
1. A Star Leadership Mindset
2. Your Perspective vs. Others
3. Giving Effective Feedback
4. Leading During Transitions
5. Transforming Conflict
6. Building an “All-Star” Team
Gain psychologically-informed communication tools that motivate. Be ready to build and lead an “All-Star” team!
Stop Misunderstanding Coworkers Workshop
Learn psychological personality type insights from “Myers-Briggs®” and “People Styles at Work” for clear, effective and accurate workplace communications. Learn how to “get” others, even co-workers with very different personalities than yours. Discover how Analyzers, Drivers, Expressives and Amiables successfully flex to team-mates and customers to increase their understanding and communications’ accuracy while decreasing mistakes. Learn “Myers-Briggs®” and “People Styles at Work” insights for clear, effective and accurate workplace communications. Learn how to “get” others, even co-workers with very different personalities than yours. Discover how Analyzers, Drivers, Expressives and Amiables successfully flex to team-mates and customers to increase their understanding and communications accuracy while decreasing mistakes.
Please contact us by phone at 320.257.1646 or text at 320.223.9481 Email: email@example.com. We can discuss your organization’s unique needs.
[ The St Cloud consulting service area that we focus on includes, but is not limited to: Saint Cloud, Waite Park, Sartell, Sauk Rapids, St Joseph, Collegeville, Rice, Foley & Central Minnesota Zip Codes: 56301, 56302, 56303, 56304, 56387, 56377, 56379, 56307, 55302, 56310, 56314, 55319, 55320, 56321, 56374, 56345, 56352, 55362, ] * We Welcome & Affirm LGBTQ Clients.