In order to move forward into a new career, it is imperative that you have the best possible information so that your decisions are sound. Not only do you need to explore the various career options available to you; it is also critical that you have insight into your own inner processes so that you may find engaging work which is a productive match for you. We provide state-of-art assessment tools and consulting services to help you gain insights into matching your unique preferences, strengths, passions, abilities and skills with prospective career opportunities.
The Strong Interest Inventory® provides insights through a very well-researched, reliable and validated career assessment.
It sorts out preferred categories of work, styles of working and the extent to which your results match others in various occupations. If you are in a couples relationship, it is most beneficial to meet with you and your life partner to interpret your results, as this will be very insightful for both of you and should be of help for your relationship. For college students, we can meet with one or both of your parents as well. There is no additional fee for meeting with your support people to interpret your results.
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® Step II
- More clearly know and better meet your own needs and preferences as you interact with others.
- Learn more about the innate preferences of the people with whom you interact, both personally and professionally, so you may communicate with greater clarity and reduce misunderstanding.
- Make wiser decisions by including in your decision-making process your psychological preference and those that are opposite of yours.
Throughout our time together, we will tailor our discussion to best address:
- Career choice and/or change
- Major work-life transition
- Enhancing work or personal communication
- Managing crisis
- Improving difficult work relationships
Please contact us by phone at 320.257.1646 or by email – email@example.com. Thank you!
* Telephone sessions may be arranged. Although we do not accept insurance, our rates are very affordable. We have a sliding fee scale with reasonable minimums. * We Welcome & Affirm LGBTQ Clients. [ The St Cloud Counseling Service Area that we serve: Saint Cloud, Waite Park, Sartell, Sauk Rapids, St Joseph, Collegeville, Rice, Foley & Central Minnesota Zip Codes: 56301, 56302, 56303, 56304, 56387, 56377, 56379, 56307, 55302, 56310, 56314, 55319, 55320, 56321, 56374, 56345, 56352, 55362, ]