Clients Choose New Career or Job Options through Myers-Briggs® & Strong® Assessments
© 2017-2020 Richard Chandler, MA, LPC, Masters in Psychotherapy, Licensed Professional Counselor
In order to move forward into a new career, it is imperative that you have the best possible information so that your decisions are sound. Not only do you need to explore the various career options available to you in the St Cloud, MN and Central Minnesota area; it is also critical that you have insight into your own inner processes so that you may find engaging work which is a productive match for you.
We provide state-of-art assessment tools and consulting services to help you gain insights into matching your unique preferences, strengths, passions, abilities, and skills with prospective career opportunities. Please text or call at 320-223-9481, or email me to ask any questions using Myers-Briggs® for your own personal, work life and career. I am certified as an MBTI® Master Practitioner and really enjoy working with clients with this insightful tool.
The Strong Interest Inventory® is a Researched, Reliable and Validated Assessment for Your Next Career
The Strong Interest Inventory® sorts out preferred categories of work, styles of working and the extent to which your results match others in various occupations. If you are in a couple's relationship, it is most beneficial to meet with you and your life partner to interpret your results, as this will be very insightful for both of you and should be of help for your relationship. For college students, we can meet with one or both of your parents as well. There is no additional fee for meeting with your support people to interpret your results during the career consultation session.
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® Step II Helps You Find Careers that Match Your Psychological Personality Type
- More clearly know and better meet your own needs and preferences as you interact with others.
- Learn more about the innate preferences of the people with whom you interact, both personally and professionally, so you may communicate with greater clarity and reduce misunderstanding.
- Make wiser decisions by including in your decision-making process your psychological preference and those that are opposite of yours.
- Note: Richard Chandler is a Myers-Briggs® Master Practitioner as shown on the Master Practitioner website at this link.
Career Assessments Provide Tailored Solutions to Work Challenges faceed by my St Cloud, MN and Central Minnesota Clients
- Career choice and/or change
- Major work-life transition
- Enhancing work or personal communication
- Managing crisis
- Improving difficult work relationships
I can answer your specific questions by calling or texting me at (320)223-9481 or email me at email@example.com, and we can discuss whether or not it makes sense for us to work together.
* Telephone or video conferencing sessions may be arranged
* We Welcome & Affirm LGBTQ Individual Clients and Couples
* We respectfully serve African-American Clients
* We have reasonable rates and a sliding fee scale
Call or Text 320-223-9481 for a no-cost consult or to schedule Click Here for Driving Directions
1204 7th St S
St Cloud, MN 56301
Our office building is just south of Tech High School and overlooks Lake George. Parking is very near our building for clients both in the back and the side of our building.
This is also the office of our business consulting service, Strategic Leadership Consultants of MN