What To Expect When You Work with Richard Chandler, MA, LPC
© 2022 Richard Chandler, MA, LPC, Masters in Psychotherapy, Licensed Professional Counselor
It is a big step for most people to seek out help for difficulties in their lives. Doing so takes courage. From the first contact by email, text, or by calling, to what happens at the beginning of the first session, this page will explain what to expect as a new counseling client of Chandler Counseling & Consulting - St Cloud, MN.
When You Contact Us By Phone, Email or Text
While we answer our phone when not in sessions with clients, you may initially get our voice-mail. We will get back to you as soon as we possibly can. Just leave us your phone number and a brief message. If you can also text us a short message, perhaps with any questions you might have, we can get back to you with the fastest response time. You may also email us with your questions.
Under $100,000 = $115.00
$100,000 - $119,999 = $135.00
$120,000 - $139,999 = $155.00
$140,000 + = $175.00
Based on Combined Household Income, Before Taxes
Although we are not part of the insurance system, we do have reasonable rates.
Become A Client Begins By Registering Through My Practice Management System, CounSol.Com
The CounSol.com practice management system enables you to fill out your intake information, schedule and reschedule appointments, have an online teletherapy session, and make payments for sessions.
- Click this link: richard-chandler-ma-lpc.secure-client-area.com/portal This link is the same one as you will find on the top of every website page when you click “Client Portal.”
- Next, click the lower right-hand link called “Register.”
- Provide your basic information and digitally sign the Confidentiality and Informed Consent Agreement.
The Registration And Intake Process Takes Most People 15 - 20 Minutes To Complete
- Fill out all intake forms.
- Before Scheduling Your Appointment Time, Please Text Me:
- Your full name (and your romantic partner’s full name if doing couples therapy)
- Let me know that you (and your romantic partner if doing couples counseling), have completed your intake information.
- Please text me the rate you will be paying based on your combined household income before taxes. If you are doing couples counseling and you do not live in the same household, add up both incomes and see where you fit in the fee schedule chart above.
- Please also put your credit card information into CounSol.com. It is secure. The major credit card processing company, CardConnect, has the actual data. Neither employees of CounSol.com nor I have your credit card information.
Working with Richard Chandler, MA, LPC
Because restoring balance and contentment in your life is a process, which may take time, commitment, and some financial investment on your part, it is best not to have unrealistic expectations. Also, know that most people do notice their lives improving through counseling therapy, life coaching, or marriage therapy.
Thank you for taking the time to read what to expect as a new client of Chandler Counseling & Consulting of St Cloud, MN. I am looking forward to working with you!
Richard Chandler, MA, LPC