Hiring Richard Chandler, MA, LPC for Keynotes, Training Workshops or Informal Talks
For decades, I have spoken professionally on speaking topics relating to business, leadership, communications, and psychology. My style is to engage audiences by presenting helpful information, humor and, audience participation. In doing so, I tailor my presentations to the needs of the participants. Time frames can be flexible, with talks lasting under an hour to 2-hour, 3-hour or half-day workshops. Speaking topics include:
Business Workshop Links to Our Busines Website: Strategic Leadership Consultants of MN
- Getting Your Wants Met - Transforming Complaints Into Requests
- How to "Take On" the Perspective of Another in Order to Genuinely Connect
- Engaging Others through Inquiry - How to Use Questions Skillfully
- Achieving Balance While Communicating - How to Avoid Dominating or Being Dominated in Conversations
- The 3 Daily Appreciations - How to Supercharge Your Romantic Love Relationships in a Few Minutes a Day
Navigating Life Sucessfully
- Stress Reduction Made Easy
- Getting Through a Time of Crisis
- Strengthening Your Love Relationship
- Managing Difficult Relationships
- Navigating Major Life Transitions Including Mid-Life
- ADD/ADHD Strategies for Success
Fees depend on a variety of factors which we can discuss by phone. We do everything we can to work within your budget and will consider honorariums.
Please contact us by phone or text: 320.223-9481 Email: email@example.com. We can discuss your organization's unique needs.
1204 7th St S
St Cloud, MN 56301
Our office building is just south of Tech High School and overlooks Lake George. Parking is very near our building for clients both in the back and the side of our building.
This is also the office of our business consulting service, Strategic Leadership Consultants of MN