Couples Benefit from the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® Step II
- More clearly understanding your individual needs, and those of your partners
- What are the preferences of your romantic partner that often contribute to misunderstanding?
- Make wiser decisions, including finances, by including in your psychological preference and those that are opposite of yours
- knowing and respecting each other based on your similarities and your differences.
In addition to your relationship itself, we will discuss how your psychological personality type also impacts:
- Current and potential career options for you and your romantic or marriage partner
- Major life transitions for either of you
- Challenges with work relationships
- Difficult family relationships with one’s own family members or of the in-laws.
* Telephone sessions may be arranged. Although we do not accept insurance, our rates are very affordable. We have a sliding fee scale with reasonable minimums. * We Welcome & Affirm LGBTQ Clients. [ The St Cloud Counseling Service Area that we serve: Saint Cloud, Waite Park, Sartell, Sauk Rapids, St Joseph, Collegeville, Rice, Foley & Central Minnesota Zip Codes: 56301, 56302, 56303, 56304, 56387, 56377, 56379, 56307, 55302, 56310, 56314, 55319, 55320, 56321, 56374, 56345, 56352, 55362, ]