Couples Benefit from the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® Step II
- More clearly understanding your individual needs, and those of your partners
- What are the preferences of your romantic partner that often contribute to misunderstanding?
- Make wiser decisions, including finances, by including in your psychological preference and those that are opposite of yours
- knowing and respecting each other based on your similarities and your differences.
In addition to your relationship itself, we will discuss how your psychological personality type also impacts:
- Current and potential career options for you and your romantic or marriage partner
- Major life transitions for either of you
- Challenges with work relationships
- Difficult family relationships with one’s own family members or of the in-laws.
Please text or call at 320-223-9481, or email us, and we can briefly talk about your situation. After our initial no-cost conversation, we will both know if it makes sense for us to work together to better things for you. If we it would be better for you to work with another counselor, will do our best to help you find one who is better suited to your situation.